Our ten year view takes us to a time when all kids are out of the house and off to college - freeing us up to focus on more projects. Some ideas include:
- Continue to farm organically.
- Continue to expand fruit varieties.
- Produce, package and sell specialty products from the orchard (jams, chutneys, vinegars, etc…).
- Expand, develop and offer classes related to farming, cooking, ranch history, old-fashioned ways of living, and environmental issues.
- Explore bio-intensive vegetable gardening.